Monday, September 17, 2007

Quite bored. Cant even go to msn.. the bloody thing keeps shutting down.
Just went for the newater thing today, hopefully i can get selected, it sounds like an interesting commitment.

Do i miss him? Hell yeah.
But i got to get used to it.

Sometimes i asked myself, why am i in a relationship?
Just to have someone to hang out with? Or just to have someone to hold?
Or maybe i just need somebody to depend on whenever i feel weak.

Now that i looked back, the past relationship feels like nothing. I do not even know why i was in it. Mayb that was me in past tense.

Maybe.

The relationship in present tense is like hangin out with my best friend- having all the fun and enjoying every moment of it, with occasional breakdowns. The only difference is we can make out anytime we want.

Sometimes, i feel like giving him the best of me but i know it can never be compared to the one in his past. I accept it because i know it is hard for someone to find a soul mate once in his life. Even though it is call a break up because it is broken.


Well as for myself, i dun think i have found one yet. Maybe better luck next time?

No comments: