Tuesday, September 18, 2007

5 mins ago there is this Bangla who called my house phone.

" Uh, is this ~~~?"

No, sorry wrong number.

" Uh.. actualli.. uh, someone give this number to me. Uh can i know you?"

Wtf?

Anyway.

Life without the Boyfriend is B-O-R-ing.
Wanted to go out with Chao ah ma on tuesday. But i was so bored that i decided to sleep the whole day.
Im sorry ah ma, you know i love you. I was just too lazy.
Wanted to go out with Shan an after the newater thing. Turns out i was late, so i decided not to go.

And that asshole is like,"wtf? Ur still at home?" Like he was never late before. Haha.
Typical of all my friends. When u hang out together long enough there will be a mutual understanding that meeting at 2 pm means 3.30. Haha.

But these few days have been productive thou. I went to the gym, did some housework, cook for my baby bro, took care of our precious Marlboro Hammy Koh Mao Mao, who is living like a tai tai all the time.

And acne, acne, acne, can you please GET THE FUCK OUT of my life? I would very much appreciate it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"You dun miss the water till the well runs dry".
I guess they are right. I miss my flawless face.


Oh.. in case ur still wondering, YES, i hung up the bangla's call. Like what else right?

No comments: