Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Yesterday i had a luxurious experience @ Body Contours Singapore. A full body massage never felt more relaxing. The receptionists are friendly and the massager is detailed and cater to my needs. First i had a soothing cup of ginger tea, and den i was literally butt naked. At first i was pretty tense but then i almost fell asleep. By the time the massage is done, it feels like 10 mins while i was there for 45 mins.

After a sauna and a shower, i came out of the building feeling like a feather. And the best thing of the whole experience is to see my baby just at the front door waiting for me and to hug him and smell his Ralph Lauren! An absolute taste of heaven!!!


Holidays are fun, excluding how LFM called my parents and told them about my bad attendance.. now im kinda restricted.. but it doesnt really bother me cause'...


CHRISTINA AGUILERA concert, here i come!

No comments: