Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Some ppl are so eager to see my update. So here it is.
Last week's bdae week, there some ups and downs la.

But why focus on the sad things rite? Ive got happier things to tok about.
Got a big big surprise for my bdae. Cant believe wad my baby had planned for me. Its such a blessing to be able to spend such a special day with my loved one as well as my best friends. Those who came- Thnks so much!!! And i cant believe sop actualli came. So antisocial but still come for my sake. Tank~ u!!!!!

All this will never happen if my baby's not sweet enuf to remember all my best friends and take the effort to call em. Love him so much. Cant wait for our 1st yr anni. Woot!! Im counting down the days.

18th years old.
Aim to be a better friend, sweeter girlfriend, and a stronger woman of faith. =)

No comments: