Sunday, November 05, 2006

Dear Lord, please,
i beg Your forgiveness for everything ive done.
For ive sinned and forsaken You in many ways.

Without You in my life my world is cold.
I hated everybody.
I hated myself.
At some point of time i hated You.
I couldnt feel You there.
I thought You abandoned me.
I thought that You are nothing but a lie.

Ive strayed when i promised You not to.

I had took things for granted.
I took wad You blessed me wit for granted.
My mind is always thinkin bout revenge for the people i hate,
but all the while i was too blinded to see
the people around who loves me.

But though im hard to reach,
You showed me where to go.
You send me angels to usher my way,
You gave me songs that touches my heart.

So right now im gonna forgive those people,
who broke my heart and forsaken me,
just like the way You forgave me.
I will not let hatred break me down,
because even when i lost everything
i know ive still got You.

One day when all my chores are done,
i wanna meet You with no regrets.
But right now my heart is going to sing
of Your risen glory.

Jesus my saviour,
here i praise your name.

No comments: