Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Best Bud Hangout at Tamp 1

Tried F.I.S.H by Fish and Co, i dont know why they called it that.. i mean F.I.S.H sounds kinda retarded, but oh well.

Photobucket


The ambience is a bit different but still of the same standards
Photobucket



Cod Fish with that special sauce.. ( i forgot the name) Yum yum
Photobucket


Peri-Peri Squid. The serving is so fucking small!
Photobucket


"Hay-Bee-Hiam" (Yea they literally named it) Fried Fish
Photobucket


Sop ordered Sambal Stingray, as usual
Photobucket



Haven been so happy for a long time.. i miss my best buds too much i guess
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Dennis made us sit 2 rows from the front because he wanted to watch "Handsome suit".
And Sop actually talk to Mr 8 Packs. I really cant believe it. He used to be damn antisocial... but oh well, i am happy that they dont hate each other.. As you know Sop always hated all my exes.. HAHAHA!


Yay.. when is the next hangout?!?

No comments: