Sunday, December 07, 2008

Alright.. a lot of people have been asking... so here's a tell-all post..



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



I am attached, but i am more than being just attached. Its more than the status of " I am having a boyfriend". I want to be with him, not because i need somebody beside me..


He tore all the walls that i had built around me.. He is the Jin who will never cheat on me, the Jackson that has got a mind of his own.. No, he is not them at all.. he is one of a kind.



I can dropped all my facades when i am with him.. i dont need to think before i do something, everything just comes very naturally.



The love we had, is more than just plain superficial.. finally, ive found someone who wants to love me the way i want to love him. The passion between us is indescribable. Guess that's what happens when you put 2 scorpions together. hehehehe.




Yesterday

Photobucket

Slacking around with his buddies- Zhengzhong and Alan, (they both work in UOB too) Watch Alan play his air piano, freakin entertaining! Hahahaha!



Photobucket

Yeah he is a bit crazy when he is at home. I just freaking love him soooo much!


In case you are still wondering...



Yes, he's MY mr 8 Packs.




No comments: